Trevor

Me and my friends went to a haunted industry factory for Halloween it was a color factory we saw blue, yellow, red etcetera . Me and my friends were afraid but my friend Michael had a allergic reaction to the fog in the air it was to make the scenery more scary to suit the occasion we had to evacuate immediately or he would pass out because his throat was all swollen. We had to make an urgent call to the emergency room because he forgot his epinephrine pin so we put him in the ambulance and drove to the hospital .

One thought on “Trevor

  1. Well, your Halloween experience was scary for a different reason than is normal for Halloween. You were able to show the seriousness of the impact that certain products can have on people like Michael. You were able to do this by providing the severe symptoms experienced by Michael and by telling the reader about the need for an ambulance. Well done.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *