“Ok class,” my teacher said. “Today we will do the vinegar science experiment.” I was not excited for this. We grabbed the vinegar. I smelled it a lot, and the vinegar was to sharp. I started coughing, and coughing. My friend thought I was choking! She grabbed me and started shaking me and saying, “ She is Choking!” I told her I was fine, and we went on with our experiment. We poured the water, the milk, the glitter, and the activator. It created a beautiful firework show! So maybe that very sharp vinegar actually does pay off, sometimes. The End.